As a result, a tight affair with few goals is being predicted by us, with a low-scoring draw looking likely at the Opel Arena. Top tip Our expert tipster partners at Sporita. com are predicting under 2. 5 goals in this match. Click here to find out what else they are predicting for this game and for more of their tried-and-tested football tips. Under 2. 5:data ID:471733:1false2false3false:QQ:: from db desktop:LenBod:collect12495:Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mainz 05 win with a probability of 42. 81%. A win for Wolfsburg had a probability of 31. 19% and a draw had a probability of 26%.
That defeat was their first in six games, but following back-to-back 1-1 draws with FC Koln and Borussia Monchengladbach at the Opel Arena, it is in fact three without victory for Saturday's hosts heading into matchday 14. However, factoring in the expected struggles of Svensson's side coming into each Bundesliga campaign, a ninth-placed spot as things stand is considered a huge success as we approach the halfway stage of the season. The Danish boss will hope to return to winning ways on Saturday though, and after losing just one of their seven league fixtures at home up to this point, he will be confident of doing so in their quest to achieve an unlikely top-half finish come May.
Mainz 05 Bundesliga form: Mainz 05 form (all competitions): Wolfsburg Bundesliga form: Wolfsburg form (all competitions): Team News Mainz will welcome back Stefan Bell to their back three on Saturday, after the central defender missed the defeat in Stuttgart last week due to a one-match suspension. Twenty-year-old David Nemeth filled in for Bell in that one, so he is likely to drop out in his place, with Hack and Moussa Niakhate retaining their places alongside him. Jeremiah St Juste and Anderson Lucoqui remain unavailable in central defence and left wing-back respectively, with central midfielder Dominik Kohr joining the duo on the sidelines.
Following the German's replacement of the sacked Mark van Bommel at the end of October, the Wolves were instantly rewarded with three successive victories after his arrival, but this has since been followed by the three-game winless streak. As a result, their inconsistent start to the campaign leaves their chances of reaching the knockout stages of the Champions League hanging by a thread, whilst also knocking back their efforts to achieve a top-four finish in the Bundesliga in successive seasons.
As for Wolfsburg, Kohfeldt will remain without the long-term absentee trio of Xaver Schlager, William and Bartosz Bialek for the trip to Mainz. First-choice goalkeeper Koen Casteels looks set to miss a third-straight fixture, so Pavao Pervan should continue between the posts for the visitors. Despite the defeat, the starting lineup is unlikely to see too many changes, with Luca Waldschmidt likely having to settle for a place on the bench once more following his return from injury via a substitute appearance in the loss to Dortmund. Mainz 05 possible starting lineup:Zentner; Bell, Hack, Niakhate; Widmer, Lee, Barreiro, Boetius, Martin; Onisiwo, Burkardt Wolfsburg possible starting lineup:Pervan; Lacroix, Guilavogui, Brooks; Baku, Arnold, Vrancx, Otavio; Lukebakio, L Nmecha; Weghorst We say: Mainz 05 1-1 Wolfsburg Based on recent form and quality provided so far this season, there is little to separate these two sides heading into their clash on Saturday.
Live Commentary - Wolfsburg vs Mainz | 22.04.2022 German Bundesliga match Wolfsburg vs Mainz 22.04.2022. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match
FSV Mainz 05 vs VfL Wolfsburg live stream, score and H2H You can follow FSV Mainz 05 - VfL Wolfsburg live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis.com, along with live commentary covering the most important
FSV Mainz 05 vs VfL Wolfsburg, live stream (score), Results VfL Wolfsburg vs FSV Mainz 05 Live Stream of result, Lineups, fixtures, Live Stream stats FSV Mainz 05 vs VfL Wolfsburg today Kick-off
Preview: Mainz 05 vs. Wolfsburg - prediction, team newsSports Mole previews Saturday's Bundesliga clash between Mainz 05 and Wolfsburg, including predictions, team news and possible lineups. Both Mainz 05 and Wolfsburg will be looking to bounce back from defeats last weekend when they go head to head in the Bundesliga on Saturday. The hosts are on a three-game winless run but still find themselves on track for a successful season, whilst the visitors are also on a run of three games without a win after the initial upturn in results under their new manager.
Meanwhile, Wolfsburg head into their trip to Mainz two places and as many points above their opponents, with just the two points also separating them from Freiburg in the Champions League spots as well. Florian Kohfeldt's initial new manager 'bounce' appears to have diminished swiftly over their past three games though, with no victories and back-to-back defeats at Sevilla and at home to Borussia Dortmund in the space of five days denting both their European and domestic hopes.
Football, Germany: Mainz live scores, results, fixtures Watch Live Sport. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. Under Australian law, we are required to
The most recent of the setbacks came in the 3-1 defeat to second-placed Borussia Dortmund last Saturday, although Wout Weghorst's goal inside the opening two minutes had seemingly set Wolfsburg well on their way to an impressive three points. Kohfeldt's men failed to kick on from there though, and were on the receiving end of some quality BVB finishing, with the boss hoping his team can be more solid whilst holding a lead if they are able to gain one at Mainz on Saturday.
Wolfsburg v Mainz 05 Live Commentary, Apr 22, 2022 Mainz 05 vs Wolfsburg - November 5, 2022 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer
Mainz 05 vs. Wolfsburg - Sportsnet NOW Wolfsburg. The 05ers have lost just 9 of 44 Bundesliga matches with Kohr in the starting 11. soccerBUND. Sign in or subscribe to watch Live &
Mainz 05 - Wolfsburg Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live You can watch Mainz vs Wolfsburg live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly
Mainz vs Wolfsburg Livescore and Live Video - ScoreBat Wolfsburg vs Mainz H2H stats, betting tips & odds. Watch Wolfsburg vs Mainz live & check their rivalry &